Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know where to get one for not alot of monney (I have an idea need a frame) any info on this will be helpful

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no im looking for stock but thanx

·
Registered
481 Posts
frame

i just got a burned up rhino 07 from an insurance site i belong too...$625 for the whole thing....send me an email address....

·
Registered
11 Posts
complete drivetrain. motor,clutch,trans,carb,intake,cdi,harness,radiator,header,2bros exhaust,new digi dash... complet and i mean complete motor/drivetrain.$2,000

front diff with drive shaft and 4x4 wiring
$300

thought about selling the frame at this point because the rhino is striped down to it.
$?????????

new +6.5" lt summer bros axles and new cvs
$700

thought about just selling the whole 6.5 lt kit and having a 2wd boxed +8" kit with bypasses built.
its a dragonfire +6.5 wider and +2 forward and +2 back a-arms with fox piggybacks and eibach springs all mounting hardware and ofcourse the complete axles/cvs.
$4,000

·
Registered
225 Posts
complete drivetrain. motor,clutch,trans,carb,intake,cdi,harness,radiator,header,2bros exhaust,new digi dash... complet and i mean complete motor/drivetrain.$2,000

front diff with drive shaft and 4x4 wiring
$300

thought about selling the frame at this point because the rhino is striped down to it.
$?????????

new +6.5" lt summer bros axles and new cvs
$700

thought about just selling the whole 6.5 lt kit and having a 2wd boxed +8" kit with bypasses built.

its a dragonfire +6.5 wider and +2 forward and +2 back a-arms with fox piggybacks and eibach springs all mounting hardware and ofcourse the complete axles/cvs.
$4,000
how many hrs/miles on the motor?

·
Registered
30 Posts
I still have this race frame if your lookin????? I had a r1 rhino build by dsf and was going to sawp every thing over to this race frame but sold the r1 and went to a extreme performace DTD

1 - 14 of 14 Posts