Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok just a crazy idea, but after looking at some of the great pictures that are being shown of the different Rhinos what if we did a RhinoTalk.net calendar that features twelve member's Rhinos?

We could maybe have everyone submit their images and have a few volunteers to pick out the best pictures and then have calendars made up?

I have no idea how long it would take or what it would cost, just seemed like kinda a cool idea.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Ok just a crazy idea, but after looking at some of the great pictures that are being shown of the different Rhinos what if we did a RhinoTalk.net calendar that features twelve member's Rhinos?

We could maybe have everyone submit their images and have a few volunteers to pick out the best pictures and then have calendars made up?

I have no idea how long it would take or what it would cost, just seemed like kinda a cool idea.

Thoughts?
i have one already in the works that is hot chicks and pimp UTV's.

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh sweet, so I can have our logo cover the entire calendar. Thanks man! ;)

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok we will talk about it. :good:

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
I dont mind letting a hot chick getting my Rhino all sticky on the cover of a Calendar! Maybe I am ahead of myself but you know:eek:k:

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
i think you should make one month a colage (shit load of pics) of all the crappy rhinos that didnt make the full page list, so the rest of us have a chance!

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i think you should make one month a colage (shit load of pics) of all the crappy rhinos that didnt make the full page list, so the rest of us have a chance!
Actually I was thinking of doing something like that...maybe somthing on the front and back or something. But I think it is a great suggestion!

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Actually I was thinking of doing something like that...maybe somthing on the front and back or something. But I think it is a great suggestion!
Thanks.... Does that get me the cover shot??? :good:

·
Registered
128 Posts
I think its a great idea. Now I just need to do something cool and get a photo of it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts