Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, the first run of decals is half way completed. These decals are just plain white lettering. I am going to take the first run of these decals to the 4th of July event to give away to Rhino owners. We will then start on the finalized decals which will be the logo as seen on the site.

I suppose what I am going to need to know is who wants a set and what color(s) would they want it in?

Our very own Mantis from this site is doing all the vinyl work, he is a great guy and really takes a lot of pride in his work. I would highly recommend getting in touch with him if you ever need decals done.

His profile is listed here:

RhinoTalk.net Forums

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Right now I am just trying to get an idea of who wants what. As for size, we can make them any size, but I should have an idea of just the standard size we are going to do soon. Where do you think most of you will put them? I am asknig as that will help determine the best size to start with.

As far as price...we will see, if we do charge anything (trying not to) it will just be the actual cost to make them.

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
I will put em on my Toy Hauler, big one for that.
And I like smaller ones for my Rhino, I always have to put em on the rear of my Rhino so if i am moving people have a chance to see em:D
My old avatar from rf shows my old sticker and placement, I will post the pic if you need an example?

·
Registered
152 Posts
I'm down to do a run of vinyl stickers for the "cause". Just get me some vector artwork and I'll cut a run.

Saw some pretty cool "modified" stickers out on the Idywild run lol!

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm down to do a run of vinyl stickers for the "cause". Just get me some vector artwork and I'll cut a run.

WOW man thanks! You want an .ai file or you prefer an .eps?

Thanks for the support!

·
Registered
7,195 Posts

Nothing like a sharpy perment marker to fix those old stickers up!:D And you guys are local to socal i will drive out to get those stickers and check out the shop and old motors sitting around.;)

·
Registered
476 Posts
I'm probably the only one though there might be more but I would like ORANGE, Blue, and black.

As far as placement right above the wheel on the rear fender. Rear window of my truck, and back of the toy hauler.

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
LOL way to go Mark!! :good:

·
Registered
7,195 Posts

lol Max Powers Rhino

This is where I like to run my decals also.......

Hapa, Let me know when you come down tot he Magnum boys shop...we will meet over there...maybe all of us can go grab lucnh or somethin!
Yep, sounds good. Anybody got a pic of my new Rhinotalk.net sticker? the one on the back of my Rhino?

1 - 20 of 65 Posts