Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
41 - 60 of 62 Posts
there wasn't any in the package I sent ya???
I have a few more left, I thought I stuck some in every shirt package that went out.

I wasnt going to say anything but there wasnt a sticker in my package either.... To many safety meeting that night? LOL.

Just save me one for my Rhino.... I will get it when I see you on the next ride. Who has the art work for the shirts and decals? I may want to have some more made up if it is ok with you guys.

Discussion starter · #47 ·
I wasnt going to say anything but there wasnt a sticker in my package either.... To many safety meeting that night? LOL.

Just save me one for my Rhino.... I will get it when I see you on the next ride. Who has the art work for the shirts and decals? I may want to have some more made up if it is ok with you guys.
john at the proshop had his guys make them, if you need/want more,he has more.
The guy just took the logo off the webpage. I would like to get some bigger stickers made. More like the ones mantis did in the begining.

Max, I havent returned that shirt to you yet..........do we have the address of the guy it needs to go to? I can send it directly to him........This is the shirt we had everyone sign.............let me know!!

Discussion starter · #52 ·
Max, I havent returned that shirt to you yet..........do we have the address of the guy it needs to go to? I can send it directly to him........This is the shirt we had everyone sign.............let me know!!

get ahold of frank(vtecg65) it's his buddy, he can get you the address.
YES, THERE ARE PLENTY OF SHIRTS LEFT.

41 - 60 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.