Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:clap::confused: when are we getting forum stickers? and shirts and hats and any thing else......:laugh:

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Now that we have settled on the name, I will see what we can work up...need to get the logo changed to reflect the correct name or just design a whole new one.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Now that we have settled on the name, I will see what we can work up...need to get the logo changed to reflect the correct name or just design a whole new one.
what kind of place is this, no stickers for me to spend my hard earned money on:punish: lol sound good.....

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
LOL sorry I am slacking ;)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Decals

There is another thread already going on re. this as well guys... pictures of the decals and everything,, scroll back to previous pages to get full details and history http://www.rhinotalk.net/forums/off-topic-discussions/320-rhinotalk-net-decals-6.html

Several folks (both in AZ and in CA) now have the file and are cutting decals, I think they have responded to the above thread, so get in contact with one of them if you aren't close to DP. DP has the first batch in hand and has handed some out. I have made and shipped several for folks that wanted specific colors, but that round is over. I have another batch of a few different colors on the way to DP as I type this. I think more may be ordered after the first couple batches are used up,,, bottom line,,, it's underway. Might wanna make this a sticky or something DP??

Anyway,,, hope this info helps y'all.

Later.

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
The logo image file has been sent to have decals cut, there are currently text decals out there that say 'RhinoTalk.net'

If you would like a text decal, those are available right now in white and black.

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
I will take any stickers you have, I would like a few if you have them and when we get the new bitchen ones i will take a bunch of those. I am always giving out stickers to Kids and my friends.

Who do i send the money to?

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
I will take any stickers you have, I would like a few if you have them and when we get the new bitchen ones i will take a bunch of those. I am always giving out stickers to Kids and my friends.

Who do i send the money to?
You can send the money to your favorite charity. The decals I have and will be receiving were done to support this site, with that said, I am not going to turn around and sell them...they will be free.

All that I will ask is that anyone who request decals, please use them appropriately, like on your rhino, truck, or trailer.

Actually DP,, you have some more white,,, some more black,, some blue, and a few orange on the way to you.
Oh excellent, was not sure of the exact colors, thanks so much for the support my friend!

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
You got it Dp
please use them appropriately, like on your rhino, truck, or trailer.

I would like to get some for the Glamis night ride. Everyone there will be stocked!!

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
i don't think i will make it to any of the runs anytime soon with my rig in the shop, can someone purty please mail me one for my rig so i can rep re sent???

BTW happa love your 1st addition magic marker sticker on the back of your cage, that need to go to the RF gallery...claissic

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ya let us vegas boys know how we could get sum stickers....:yahoo:

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
maybe we could bulk mail so it only cost 1 price, and give out in our next outting....:confused:

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
I will bring some stickers to Vegas with me Tuesday the 5th. i will trade them for Black Crack Slurpees!!! ERERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Or Goose n Bulls ofcourse!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts