Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who live in Arizona you may or may not know that one of our finest a DPS Officer was struck by a Semi on I-10. He is going to survive but was seriously injuried. I am trying to find out how much interest there is in doing a charity ride. We would take donations from each vehicle and passenge and all the cash would go to the officer and his family. If we can get enough interest and with approval of rhe site administrators I would like to put the ride together. I dont know how to take a poll on this site so I will just start a list and add your name if you are in. If you are a vendor and would donate something for a rafle add that as well. I know money is tight for everyone now but please try to find it in your wallet and heart to help the people out. Please keep the family in your prayers and I hope we get a lot of interest. Max if this is out of bounds feel free to pull it and send me a pm, I totally understand dont want to violate any rules.

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
I think that sounds like an excellent idea...please provide some additional details when you have them.

Since at this point I do not know where it is going to be or on what day, I cannot confirm I can make it, however, please do not hesitate to promote it on the site.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will work out the details tomorrow and I think we should try to push it after the holiday so we get more participation. Also due to the heat I think we should start early.

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Just say when and where, I will do what I can to help!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Thoughts and prayers to the family. Just say where and when. You may also want to set up a fund at a bank so people who cant make it can still give.

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Thoughts and prayers to the family. Just say where and when. You may also want to set up a fund at a bank so people who cant make it can still give.
That is a great idea, if people want...I can accept PayPal donations for him and then pass a check along?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts