Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
playing around in the desert with small and I mean small jumps- I am down to ride with out a helmet but if I hit a track or anything big- that helmet will go on.

other than that - that track looks bad ass. nice pics

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Great pictures! Where in Illinois? I used to livei n Barrington maybe 12 or so years ago.

·
Registered
68 Posts
NO HELMET , NO WINDOW NETS AND NO SIDE PANELS = NO TRACK ..THAT'S WHAT MOST TRACKS HERE IN SO. CAL SAY BUT THAT'S FINE WITH ME ALL THEY ARE DOIN IS REMINDING ME TO .. YANK MY HEAD OUT OF MY ASS LONG ENOUGH TO RELIZE WHAT COULD AND PROBABLY WILL EVENTUALLY HAPPEN WHEN YOUR ON THE TRACK . WE ALL KNOW THERE ARE 2 KINDS OF RIDERS THOSE THAT HAVE CRASHED AND THOSE THAT WILL CRASH . A HELMET IS CHEAP INSURANCE AND ON TOP OF THAT IT KEEPS THE WIFE HAPPY !!!!:yahoo: BY THE WAY NICE RHINO :eek:k:

·
Registered
659 Posts
i got you guys...if i push it i wear one. to me this was small stuff just cruising.

if a group of you guys want to make a trip to illinois i can get a race set up this fall on this track.
I hope your joking, it only takes one time and your fucked! :confused:
By the way NICE PICS AND TRACK!

·
Registered
379 Posts
Looks like fun. That track looks identical to a track in Kentucky i've been to. Even the barn looks the same in the background.
You don't need us for a race, get it going over there!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts