Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the very unused Rigid Stable.....except for the coolers, they have more miles than the Rhino's lately.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jays old faithful

Jay actually uses his, he keeps it at home.

·
Registered
9 Posts
blue boomer

H:good:is blue boomer is now camo and blacked out with black seats, black cage, and black wheels. It was up front at friday night rhinos that was held at Rigid Industries.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
i almost got a DUI on one at the sand sports super show last year, i guess you cant hold your beer while you drive, who knew?

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
It almost seems like that should be a given... i mean COME ON your riding a cooler for god sake! :D
i was more less kidding about a dui, but a security dude did tell me to put it away, we will have it there again this year anyway!:good: plus if you cant have a beer on a cooler then what can we have one on, a chair, they arent fast enough for me..lol

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
still have it

Nobody wants the DeWALT car enough to pay for it. So she sits...........still a steal at 26k. It has alot of shiat on it.
And she is fast too.....if nobody is going to take it i was thinking of taking it to the Grinding Stone track out here in Mesa, now only if it wasnt 115 degrees......

Taylor

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
JoeyD

Joey,
that would be cool, at least i could drive it somewhere...
Do you have anything planned for the sandshow? i know we will be there, we just got moved to a bigger space inside one of the main buildings. We should plan a RhinoTalk BBQ on Saturday night. Who's got space??
Taylor

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i think its time

i think its time for a "Hey Rog"........or better yet "Max-you started this thing now plan something"

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
i think its time for a "Hey Rog"........or better yet "Max-you started this thing now plan something"
WTF??? LOL

I did not start either of these things.

I will help coordinate the first annual Rhinotalk.net meet at Glamis for this fall. but you have to bring one of those camera tower jobs,( and the Dewalt Rhino) and Greg at Unleashed UTV needs to bring the trailer with the blender on it for me to tow to OLDS and The Drags. Margaritas anyone???

I will also haul the RT.net stuff if needed.

Rog

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
RIGID's DeWALT Rhino

specs, get ready.....

To start off the car was stripped, seats were lowered 6", moved back 4", moved out 4", steering was lowered and widened 4" and 4". Bed was replaced with all aluminum bed widened to match up to the suspension.

Weller Racing tuned 686, just dyno'd(motor has 400 mi)
C&R Radiator
K&N Precharger Intake
PDM Race Clutch
LTE Dual full header exhaust system with silencers
Runs Race gas in an aluminum fuel cell
lowered radius cage with removable aluminum lid
FullBore Plastics
Aluminum skinned door panels
prerunner bumper with 10" LED
billet side mirrors
cooler rack
rear bumper
OMF Beadlocks with Big Horns
PRP Seats/Harnesses
Full towered FST 6.5" Long Travel with Dual-Rate Kings
billet gussets all around, Dig Dash, more shit i cant remember. Dewalt stickers can come off, contract is up...

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ok Rog

Sounds like we might have the makings for a party.......
blenders, cameras, rhino's oh my........

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
specs, get ready.....

To start off the car was stripped, seats were lowered 6", moved back 4", moved out 4", steering was lowered and widened 4" and 4". Bed was replaced with all aluminum bed widened to match up to the suspension.

Weller Racing tuned 686, just dyno'd(motor has 400 mi)
C&R Radiator
K&N Precharger Intake
PDM Race Clutch
LTE Dual full header exhaust system with silencers
Runs Race gas in an aluminum fuel cell
lowered radius cage with removable aluminum lid
FullBore Plastics
Aluminum skinned door panels
prerunner bumper with 10" LED
billet side mirrors
cooler rack
rear bumper
OMF Beadlocks with Big Horns
PRP Seats/Harnesses
Full towered FST 6.5" Long Travel with Dual-Rate Kings
billet gussets all around, Dig Dash, more shit i cant remember. Dewalt stickers can come off, contract is up...

I tried pimpin this car out today to someone...so we will see!

A RhinoTalk party in Glamis, now we are talking, that would be a GREAT time!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts