Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i know this is not a football forum but... im bored at work... no predictions??? hapa?.... mush?.... rog?.... joey?.... diesel?.... max?.... where are you guys?????????????????????????? i promise you i wont get but hurt, after the last couple of seasons im used to getting kicked around. Let errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rip.

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
When i was a kid I had season tickets to the Cincinatti Bengals, So I will always secretly route for the Bunglers as i call them.
The Raiders constantly disapoint me, never really liked them since they cut Marijuanivich the Qb from USC I think? If the dam Chargers would quit choking in the playoffs it would be nice?

So yes the Raiders do suck! But so do my Bunglers so wtf:mad:

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
every team has that 1 guy that brings the whole organization down & no one forgets. the thing i love about the NFL is that you might be down for a couple of years but eventually you get that chance to turn the ship around. the raiders have a relatively easy schedule this year, and a bunch of young, great talent. with a little bit of luck and alot of hard work, the raiders will dominate again!:good:

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
supper bowl week we will be in vegas for ryans b-day if anyone wants to try and make it and have a beer or two thats all we have 1 to 2 beers

1 to 2 beers every 10 min from 9am to 3am every day :good:

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
supper bowl week we will be in vegas for ryans b-day if anyone wants to try and make it and have a beer or two thats all we have 1 to 2 beers

1 to 2 beers every 10 min from 9am to 3am every day :good:
I am usually in Glamis for SuperBowl!!

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i know there are charger fans here... your time at the top will soon be over:wave:

its all in love :p

·
Registered
80 Posts
This is going to be your head lines boys, Bears win superbowl over Colts 21-14:good:,I know i am just dreamin but what the hell.
You guys already had your chance, remember this? :yahoo:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
BOUT TIME... i was starting to think charger fan was scrrrd... like my thread??? like you too joey but Raiders will be back this year, and all that runnin LT's been doing the last couple of years has taken a toll on his body, and now he has no back-up. chargers are done, Silver & Black is back!!!

1 - 20 of 145 Posts