·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone help i need to go fast

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
mike at Unleashed UTV sells them. he also runs one, along with Max Powers and some others, prob the best single exhaust out there.

Rog

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mike at Unleashed UTV sells them. he also runs one, along with Max Powers and some others, prob the best single exhaust out there.

Rog
thanx rog

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
call john at the proshop(714)892-1300 tell him Fuck max powers and hell give you the best deal you'll find on one.
i will say fuck max powers as long as he dont make me slow LMAO

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ha Ha whats up dude? you going to need more then that pipe. Dont be cheap; Take it to John and let him work his magic.
no im not cheap but I need to get back to the beach this week and im going to call him and see what i should do if he tells me i just need to take it down then it will have to wate but you messed up my exsoust when you passed me now it rattels all the time lol

·
Registered
691 Posts
Ron Woods Kit

anyone help i need to go fast
We have the whole kit with carb cdi filter cable every thing. Call me or Mike and we will give the rhinotalk/Booyaa Crew deal.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We have the whole kit with carb cdi filter cable every thing. Call me or Mike and we will give the rhinotalk/Booyaa Crew deal.
was just abule to opan this agin i have it comming from john at the proshop and some advice on the carb:good:

·
Registered
691 Posts
was just abule to opan this agin i have it comming from john at the proshop and some advice on the carb:good:
No problem call me or Mike and we can give you some jetting numbers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts