Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brand new 2007 (never ridden) Renegade 800 quad. One of my customers was going to use it for a swap on his second Rhino but decided to go a different route. $7500 and it's yours!

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Brand new 2007 (never ridden) Renegade 800 quad. One of my customers was going to use it for a swap on his second Rhino but decided to go a different route. $7500 and it's yours!
Theres a smokin deal for someone. Bust out the cash,plastic,credit line(if its still there) Theres gotta be some High Roller Ca guy with some dough...

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This isn't the one I discussed with you Rick, this is another I have (complete quad).

Come on guys, don't make me post it up over on RF. Wanted to give the RT boys first crack!

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
don't forget guys you will re-coupe some of the money back in selling off the un-used parts on this brand new quad, 7500 is hard to swallow but a couple grand maybe 3-4K??? will come back this is acutally a smokin price, if you think of buying wrecked there are going to be alot of parts you cannot sell like frame possible diffs ect... so this is a smokin deal.

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
This has Mikef written all over it!! Or Bruce highsdesert? come on ballers dont make me pull out that how many toys do you own thread and start calling out Ballers like Granny! lol

I am still a few months out or I would be sleeping on your door step until you got me a Rotax for this price!

Maybe you should just give it to Blake for free? lol :p
dont you fucking dare:mad:

·
Registered
431 Posts
Man, I wish I could, but I still need to keep my axles in first... :mad:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts