Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think i would be bitchin' if we could have someone put together some RhinoTalk T-shirts featuring some of the members rides. Chime in on it guys... i know i would cough up a few bucks for some shirts to help out the forum! I was thinking of having a collage of the rhinos on the back, and possibly having "f*ck Max Powers" or "EEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" on the front.... just a thought! lol

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
I'm game!!!

I will create a logo is someone can handle the printing.........
no pics of cock snapper, but i really like that guy at RF cock snapper avatar thats funny shit. I will try and get a hold of the printer that does my company shirts, but ia m pretty sure he charges like 300-400 fro the initial set up, i am sure someone has a friend of a friend thing goin on.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
sounds cool if we get enough responses lets start a poll to see what everyone decides.
Hey Jimmyz didn't you get booya crew shirts made?? If so about how much$$ for the set up?

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I just had a bunch of shirts made. The guy i use is in murietta. He does bitchin work and is pretty cheap. His company is bear designs--1-951-296-1542. Talk to justin. His set up is really cheap as well as art work. Hit him up!!

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
A Flame embossed EEEEERRRRRRR!!! on the sleeve would be good. But Kinda like Hapa says I don't want no hairy balls cocksnappin thing on my shirt. LOL

You all need to pick a few machines for the colage?? first IMO.

Rog

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
I have a guy 100.00 set up 15.00 per shirt he dose ours for the shop

·
Registered
476 Posts
No cocksnapper bullshit...but i would pay for a shirt with the RT logo on the front and a few nice rhinos on the back in the background with the RT logo across them.:good:

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
No cocksnapper bullshit...but i would pay for a shirt with the RT logo on the front and a few nice rhinos on the back in the background with the RT logo across them.:good:
That sounds good to me also

How about yours, mine and DP's T-rex on it???? LOL

Rog

·
Registered
476 Posts
That sounds good to me also

How about yours, mine and DP's T-rex on it???? LOL

Rog
Well of course mine! HAHA

We will definatly have to have a voting system.

I'm sure everyone will want thiers on the shirt.

Thanks for the props Joey!

1 - 20 of 90 Posts