CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Never gets old watching that video! :good:

·
Registered
476 Posts
I've always wanted to do that.

Reasons for not doing it:

1 I dont have the cash to fix the car if I wreck it.

2 I dont have that big a balls.

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Hmm funny, we both have the same reasons ;)

·
Registered
476 Posts
Stetler - Man up! your rig is about the only one I can think of that can handle that kind of jump and your soon to have that kind of HP:good: HAHA

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
lets do it get Blake and lets go:yahoo::clap:

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
I think i'd need a helmet and life vest!!
i think ill go stop by the PROSHOP tell him what im going to do leave the rhino a day or 2 come get it head down and jump that damm thing---(iv neever seen it so im probaly talking out my ass)

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yep, Turbo you are lol....I have a life jacket
I would need to know how fast you would need to be going on take off. Then I could figure out if its possible? Probably a 120 foot jump?

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
yep, Turbo you are lol....I have a life jacket
I would need to know how fast you would need to be going on take off. Then I could figure out if its possible? Probably a 120 foot jump?
120 it dont look that far in the vid. holly shit i might have to do it in max's rhino:yahoo:

·
Registered
353 Posts
Hapa Whats the speed i need to hit here, I just put this one together lastnight Distance lip tp lip is 22' the hight of the take off is 6' and the landing is 4.5'

:good:

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
i was told the cars that jump it are only at 50 mph a guy hit it at 75mph and cleared the hole thing and flat landed and.... f%cked his car real bad

·
Registered
476 Posts
May it is only 50mph but you only have 50 yards to get to that speed.

Its a short run in.

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hapa Whats the speed i need to hit here, I just put this one together lastnight Distance lip tp lip is 22' the hight of the take off is 6' and the landing is 4.5'
I always say to floor it in a Rhino ask Bruce, does depend on how long the run is. Your little jump maybe 20mph, always better to go long than come up short!!!:D

i was told the cars that jump it are only at 50 mph a guy hit it at 75mph and cleared the hole thing and flat landed and.... f%cked his car real bad
I have heard 60 to 65 is the speed? not sure:confused:

May it is only 50mph but you only have 50 yards to get to that speed.

Its a short run in.
There are places where we can get a longer run, but will the Rhino hold the 50 or 60 mph on the up hill and off the jump? You cant come up short!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts