Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We just confirmed our booth space at the show... :yahoo:

Come on by and say hello...We will have some specials and if there is something you would like to see let us know and will see what we can do for you...

When: September 19, 20 and 21, 2008
Where: OC Fair & Event Center,
Costa Mesa, California
Show Hours: Friday—5pm to 10pm
Saturday—9am to 7pm
Sunday—9am to 4pm

Attachments

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
we will be there dates are sep. 19th 20th 21st

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
hahahah ill pass them out with my flyers about hcr quots:laugh:

·
Registered
28 Posts
If I have rhinotalk.net stickers ready by then, will you hand them out at your booth???
You know we will at our booth. let me know if you get them or just drop them by.

we will be outside by the food court and entrance to the marketplace 35X70 booth... you wont be able to miss us!

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Glamis Dunes Storage and UTV Mayhem have a booth together again this year, a big ass one out side, cant miss it, Hapas and my rhino will be on display along with multiple big LCD tvs, come on by, we always have cold beer and safety equipment in the back!!!

·
Registered
128 Posts
I wonder what the show will be like this year with a lot of car builders and others closing shop.....

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
The last show at Oc fair grounds I dont remember what month but it was dead, The vendors were there but nobody was selling anything. And the crowds were way down.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
JOIN US AT
We will be staying at:

Holiday Inn
2726 So. Grand Ave
Santa Ana, CA 92705
800-888-5540
POOL AND A BAR:good:

·
Registered
106 Posts
I will be there with Gear One in the Family fun zone. Look for this:

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
I will plan on Saturday for sure. i would love to through a little bash or something. Still working on details. Are there a bunch of people coming from out of town?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts