Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
mine was there last year at the sniper booth you going to pick them up or do we have to bring them down

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
Doors will be done in black by then and so will the tailgate. LSR grill and MFS light mounts and nerf bars that are not on in any of those pics.

Rog

·
Registered
792 Posts
I would like to see if any of you would like to have your Ride on display at the show I'm going to need a few toys for our display and if you are interested them post a picture and I will PM you with the info.
Thanks
My truck is usually on display over in the OutLaw Offroad outside area but they(conner) owes me $2,600. and won't pay me so I'm not promoting anything for them anymore.

If my Rhino is done in time I would be happy to leave it there for the weekend. I can drop it off and pick it up too. I live 15 min. from the fairgrounds.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
My truck is usually on display over in the OutLaw Offroad outside area but they(conner) owes me $2,600. and won't pay me so I'm not promoting anything for them anymore.

If my Rhino is done in time I would be happy to leave it there for the weekend. I can drop it off and pick it up too. I live 15 min. from the fairgrounds.
i was with connor yesterday to go testing his new TT in barstow and we blew the turbo in his 6.0 superduty on the 91..

·
Registered
792 Posts
i was with connor yesterday to go testing his new TT in barstow and we blew the turbo in his 6.0 superduty on the 91..
Ya, Next time you see him tell him he Still owes Stetler $2600.00 and to quit avoiding my invoices.
I've been a friend of his way before Outlaw Offroad even opened and now he just walks away from me with out paying:mad: me for all the Data,voice and phone switch install at his new building.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Sorry to get off topic.

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Ya, Next time you see him tell him he Still owes Stetler $2600.00 and to quit avoiding my invoices.
I've been a friend of his way before Outlaw Offroad even opened and now he just walks away from me with out paying:mad: me for all the Data,voice and phone switch install at his new building.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Sorry to get off topic.
Which truck is yours? Is it wrapped with the Outlaw stuff? I always check out those trucks?

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
I remember your truck, I was dry humping that front tire while I checked out your shock set up. Very nice!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Let me know if your interested in this one and ill talk to the wife. :eek:k:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts