Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well due to some circumstances, I was without sand tires and wheels for this weeks event in Gordons Well, I would like to say thanks to Greg at Unleashed for hooking me up with some 26x12x12 7 paddle Extreme Paddles and Douglas red label wheels with front buffs.

Thanks so much Greg, I really appreciate it!

You can check out the Unleashed UTV website at:

Unleashed UTV

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
I second that!!! Thanks for the 7-paddles Greg! cant wait to go riding with you guys.....

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya Greg is a really good guy...actually both Greg and Mike at Unleashed are really great guys! So nice that he is even letting me invade his motorhome this weekend :yahoo:

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
And including the glamis delivery service too! thanks again!

·
Registered
691 Posts
No Excuses

The reason I did that is so Mike has no excuses now! Big motor kick ass FST suspension and now the best sand tire set up for a Teryx. No liftin now Mike peddle to the wood all day!

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
And including the glamis delivery service too! thanks again!
I know Greg said he would bring them out there, but I am going to tell you now, if I touch them one way or another, it is going to cost you a shot ;) LOL

The reason I did that is so Mike has no excuses now! Big motor kick ass FST suspension and now the best sand tire set up for a Teryx. No liftin now Mike peddle to the wood all day!
Ya now lets hope they finish my motor. I talked to them earlier though and they were putting it back together...I have faith in Weller, I think it will be done!

I am excited though to see the dyno number for sure!

I will dune the Teryx some, but I have to remember that I have a photoshoot next month and cannot detroy anything ;)

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
I know Greg said he would bring them out there, but I am going to tell you now, if I touch them one way or another, it is going to cost you a shot ;) LOL
Thats fine... but i drink Jagermeifter, enjoy! :good:

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice, now we are talking!!

Mopar, remind me to tell you the story I have about Jager when I see you.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Nice, now we are talking!!

Mopar, remind me to tell you the story I have about Jager when I see you.
it wont include naked sand angles will it? lol

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LOL no worries, it will not.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts