Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anybody going to coronado for the 4th. La jolla the 5th, hit me up and lets have beer or soda. :)

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Is anybody going to coronado for the 4th. La jolla the 5th, hit me up and lets have beer or soda. :)
We were in Coronado during the day and had lunch there but watched the fireworks in Mission bay....worst mistake of our lives, it took us over 2 hours to get out of there, and I only live like 5 miles away.

·
Registered
17 Posts
We were in Coronado during the day and had lunch there but watched the fireworks in Mission bay....worst mistake of our lives, it took us over 2 hours to get out of there, and I only live like 5 miles away.
I did the same wont be going there for the 4th again.There were people selling there parking spots for $45.00-$50.00 for a half a day.:mad:
we ended up in OB. there was plenty of room there.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
green card

been there and done that....stayed home and watched the Mexcondido fireworks! I swear INS should have been in downtown escondido....they could have cleaned house.....but then who would have rented all the apartments on grape St? No offense Gabe, I know you have a green card! LOL
F U PUTO! :eek:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts