Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a used kit for sale for $3000.00.

kit came off on of our Rhinos before it was sold. Kit comes with brand new arms and hardware.

Fox piggyback shocks with a few seasons on them but in perfect working condition

Used set of Gorilla axles that are in good condition (no issues)

Smokin deal for someone!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This one is long gone. Congrats to **** on the kit, and thanks for the buisness!

We have plenty of new ones in stock. PM for the Rhinotalk discount...

·
Registered
10 Posts
will this kit fit a 09 rhino and does the kit come with the tie rod extender and all the other stuff? if so would you take 2,500? let me know
thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
Not so bright!

Thats right....take the time TO READ NEVERMIND thats why i asked about the cost of a complete kit duhhh. I guess you don't want to sell one....i'm sure someone else will gladly take my 4-6k i'm gonna spent on my Lt kit. Thanks anyways BUDDY!

·
Registered
620 Posts
Thats right....take the time TO READ NEVERMIND thats why i asked about the cost of a complete kit duhhh. I guess you don't want to sell one....i'm sure someone else will gladly take my 4-6k i'm gonna spent on my Lt kit. Thanks anyways BUDDY!
Are you retarded? It is clear the post above you in no way represents the viewpoints of SDR. :wave:

silly Canadians eh?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Cool your jets there pal. Tim (Bajabuggin) didn't repost that! Give Tim a call at SDR he'll work a deal with you.:good:

·
Registered
5,383 Posts

Simmer down now....Get you chonies out of a wad and give them a chance to awnser your question.....but then again.....If it was my business I'd tell you to go fly a kite....You sound like a customer that can not be satisfyed

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
3,087 Posts

I in no way represent ANY company... nor should my comments reflect someone elses customer service skills. All i was doing was reiterating the fact that this particular kit was sold long ago......

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
This one is long gone. Congrats to **** on the kit, and thanks for the buisness!

We have plenty of new ones in stock. PM for the Rhinotalk discount...
This is the quote that i used... as you can see he is much nicer than i am......

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks guys, Im the retard for not keeping on top of the thread I guess!

The used kit is long gone but we have plenty of shiny new ones!

We are offering a special deal for the rest of this month... $4200.00 for the complete kit with SB axles!!!

Give us a call and we can get you set up. 800.277.2280

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Thanks guys, Im the retard for not keeping on top of the thread I guess!

The used kit is long gone but we have plenty of shiny new ones!

We are offering a special deal for the rest of this month... $4200.00 for the complete kit with SB axles!!!

Give us a call and we can get you set up. 800.277.2280
Great deal!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts