Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
I just installed some Twisted Stich lowbacks and rear bench with adjustable headrests...so far so good. I will put up some pics when I get home :)

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
i have the beard low backs, no complaints with them. My kid falls right to sleep in the rear so must be good

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
yeah i have done 5-7 hours at a time and not get sore, but that might have been my hydration pac with rum and coke and regular saftey meetings that kept me from getting sore..

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Those Jet Trims appear to be really nice seats!!!

My Twisted Stitch seats just got installed, so I cannot comment on anything yet except for the fact they look really nice.

Attachments

·
Registered
157 Posts
I love my prp highbacks, really comfy. Get the seats that fit your particular body and riding style. Lots of good choices out there.

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
I had PRP seats for years and no complaints, especially for the price, I have sat in Twisted stitch and BS sand, and They are both a little more plush IMO.

Rog

·
Registered
379 Posts
SPARCO........these seats rock! We put them in HRT's new Teryx and their Pro-Buggy. None of the suspenion sets hold you in place like these seats. A little spendy but well worth it. By the way, they are FIA certified and are also available in real carbon fiber.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts