Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rhino's been sitting in the garage for the last couple of weeks...... unridden.

Then I notice a very small amount of fluid under the right rear CV. It's been over 115* for awhile and even hotter in my garage.....

After further inspection, I noticed it coming from my shock? WTF I haven't even been riding this thing. I've got the piggy res shocks and don't know if the heat is messing with them or what???? I don't know shit about shocks so was hoping somebody could tell me it's no big deal, not to worry about it. Or, go sell your left testicle, you're gonna need to get a new set of WERS or Elks.

Any thoughts?

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Sounds like you need to send your shock in for a new seal. It wont cost very much and you dont need new shocks.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
From hydrodynamicsusa

Sorry for taking so long to get involved in this thread. We do in fact offer suspension services on the Sport Rhino Shocks.

Our S2 Suspension Center service includes the following:
-Complete Shock Disassembly
-Resurface the shock shaft to reduce friction and extend seal life
-Resurface the Piston
-Completely revalve the shock to your Rhino's specifications, riding terrain, etc.
-Replace all fluids and recharge the shock with nitrogen
-Complete clean shocks with Sonic Clean Technology

All this is done by professionally trained and certified technicians utilizing the very latest in technological advancements and backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee for only $199.95 per UTV Shock pair.

Turn around time? One week or less in our facility GUARANTEED on standard tuning jobs. Optional spring rates for 4 seat cars? We got them! $79.95 each.

To send your shocks in for service download our S2 Service form here: http://www.hydrodynamicsusa.com/dl/S2 Form.pdf

If you have any questions you can E-mail, PM or give us a call at 866-GO-iShock or 619-390-2430.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh yeah - this too....

We do service and rebuild any aftermarket brand.

Do you guys service stock non reservoir rhino shocks?

Unfortunately the stock non reservoir Rhino shocks are not able to be rebuilt or valved.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts