Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sure all of us have had injuries at one time or another, I know I have.

Well here is my latest (happened Sunday), I feel wonderful!

Just what I needed before my 4th of July ride and Sea World next week! :mad:

Attachments

• Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
    98.6 KB Views: 94

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is what happens when you dive playing sand volleyball. Problem is, the moron that built the court pour a nice think slab of concrete and covered it with about an inch of sand. I know I shouldn't have slid, I am just too competitive.

I think we did get the point though!

Now I am just sitting hear waiting for the x-ray results :(

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dude that sucks......I cant believe someone would give you that tattoo......BTW how did you get the scratch? Your foot looks swollen.....
Look above this post, I explain what happened.

I suppose it is safe to say that you do not like the tatoo.

Lol.....ban me! Fuck max powers!
LOL for what, being mean and hurting my feelings and making me need to talk to a counselor now? ;)

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LOL I am not at the place yet that I know your guys well enough to say something like that Joey...give it time though ;)

My luck I would say something like, you mom did not have a problem with it while I was hitting her from behind, but then somone would inform me that a day ago your mom was killed in a horrific crash.

·
Registered
792 Posts
You guys crack me up:laugh:

Hey DP, looks like your gonna be getting pushed around Sea World in one of those Shamu Strollers now . ha ha

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Anyone know if I can get my Teryx into Sea World, maybe I can just roll in that ;)

Or maybe get insurance to hook me up with a Rascall, LOL!

·
Registered
297 Posts
That is what happens when you dive playing sand volleyball. Problem is, the moron that built the court pour a nice think slab of concrete and covered it with about an inch of sand. I know I shouldn't have slid, I am just too competitive.

I think we did get the point though!

Now I am just sitting hear waiting for the x-ray results :(
I thought you would have had a better story than that, like doing a SUPERMAN,NAK NAK or something like that. jk

Stay away from the vlleyball and get better so you can get back on the trail.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Old News

I think everybody has allready seen this on but here it is again. This cost me 9 hours at Yuma Reginal Medical Center a couple grand bill for that and I still havn't fixed the Rhino yet so that should be a couple of grand and now my wife is a big chicken in the dunes.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts