Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Buying a toy-hauler/RV is out of the question for a while...so where can I rinse off and drop some kids off at the pool?

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
You can always pick up one of those solar showers. We have used one and brought a 55 gallon drum with water :)

But ya, nothing better than a shower at the dunes.

I forget where we were, but a bunch of people went to take showers somewhere, they never went back after watching a turd float past them...lol.

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
I think they do...not 100% sure though. If I remember correctly, the place they took a shower charged like $10.

·
Registered
5,383 Posts

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
You can always pick up one of those solar showers. We have used one and brought a 55 gallon drum with water :)

But ya, nothing better than a shower at the dunes.

I forget where we were, but a bunch of people went to take showers somewhere, they never went back after watching a turd float past them...lol.
Maybe it was a candy bar like in Caddy Shack! At least that's what I would keep telling myself if it happened to me.:(

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Buy a cheap sump pump and a power inverter and garden hose and hit the canal for a instant shower..

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Haha, I am not too worried about that part..just the shower part...:wave:
Beach store does have showers, You never know what their hours will be this time of year. Boardmansville had showers, Many funny stories about those days. They were outdoor showers.

No place to drop of kids just yet.

Solar shower is the way to go!!! They work great. I may get one this year to hang on the back of my rig.

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
By the way, where is there a pool anyway? never heard of one but I'm still a little bit of a newbie in Glamis

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
We filled it in when we built the storage, It hadn't been used in years. i have a Jacuzzi there, not so great getting in 110 degree water this time of year. The canal used to be the hang out on hot days, Have not done that in a while with the A/C and all now.

·
Registered
203 Posts
No pool

I am not aware of a pool at Glamis. Just the canal.
I think we are all getting spoiled and wouldn't dream of doing things now that we used to do in the good old days!!!

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
for those of you unaware of what Dropping the kids off at the pool means.

they are refering to dropping a penny, a duece, a sanddragon,a loaf, poopoo platter. :laugh:

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
We have been thinking about a pool recreation area at Glamis for kids? duhh

Just shit in the dunes and hope I dont roost ya or use an public bathroom. Or Blake is bringing his rig I am always there with my bus also.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Man, the last time I shit in the desert I forgot to bring toliet paper and had to wipe with a sock. I think my ass is still chaffed....

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
I can't believe I missed that!:punish: We use to say -take the browns to the superbowl. Or I'm going to go take a -insert name here- and then I'm going tp wipe my -insert name here-, example I'm going to take a cocksnapper and then I'm going to wipe my obama

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
ya I am feeling a little naive myself, should of caught that one.
Just wipe your ass with your left hand and eat with your right? Just dont get them mixed up:)

·
Registered
5,383 Posts
I can't believe I missed that!:punish: We use to say -take the browns to the superbowl. Or I'm going to go take a -insert name here- and then I'm going tp wipe my -insert name here-, example I'm going to take a cocksnapper and then I'm going to wipe my obama
ya I am feeling a little naive myself, should of caught that one.
Just wipe your ass with your left hand and eat with your right? Just dont get them mixed up:)
Fuckin tourists:punish:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 20 of 113 Posts