Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Where's my boy, Rusty5150? My wife said there no pics of her SUGER DADDY big Randy. WTF!

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Joey D 3 strikes and yur out?
WHo didnt wait at the turn? You always wait at the turns for the rider behind you.

Ya and congratulations on the article celebrities

·
Registered
0 Posts
Dude I need to clear something up here.......yes Blake and I held the group up because I had a fuel issue.....and then I was the first to lose a belt but there were 3 more after me!

But as for the wrong turn let me explain..........we are flying down a wash towards simpson.....I am not in front I am probably Rhino number 9. I get to a turn where it is right or left and there are pink ribbons on both sides....so I stop and wait....no one waited in front for me!!!! Nate rolls up behind me and he has a radio so I know we will be all good........I look at him and he and his rider both point to the right.........so I go right....So I am hauling ass for a few miles when I come up on Laidbackduner and Darian both sitting on the side of the road..mind you Darian also has a radio and neither one of them stopped at the turn off and waited for me...........So Nate catches up and starts telling me that he has been trying to catch me and we were supposed to go left..........bottom line is, I was never the culprit, but because Randy and his squad had left everyone and were so far ahead and never decided to wait they felt that I was the one to blame for the hold up........

But whatever, when your the one on top there are always some people that are slower that are looking for any chance they get to take something away from you....They picked on my navigation only because they were sick of eating my dust!!!

VIVA MEXICO BITCHES!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
The person who doesnt wait at a turn is always at fault. You can tell a solid baja guy because they always take care of the peeps behind them. Some guys wait to much and slow the pace, i dont mind that. better than loosing half the crew, lucky for radio's. i have lost half a crew before, overnight and into the next day, and it was my fault. :punish:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Let me help Joey out a little bit here. Mine was the 2nd Rhino to blow its belt. It happenned about 15 minutes after Joey's. Of course there was only one belt to be had so my driving was done. Now, since Joey got the only CVT belt, and held us up with his fuel problem, naturally it was easy for me to pile on with the F'n Joey. It was all in fun, and while I will go along with the fact the he led me down the wrong path, it really wasn't his fault. I am still going to say it was though.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Thanks Laidbackduner...........I was starting to take it personal...I almost beat up Nate and Randy this morning! But then I would lose my smokin discount at ORW!
discount? youd think youd have some parts on your car if you had a discount?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts