Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So that I have somewhat of an idea on what everyone wants when I hire a designer (unless we have designers here who would like to help) what sort of color scheme would everyone like to see? I know a lot of you like the full screen (fluid design) but if there is a style of design you prefer, color, layout, etc., please let me know!

Personally, I prefer a darker design, but feel free to share your thoughts!

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, appreciate you taking the time!

·
Registered
466 Posts
howz about pink and lime green with a little teal....and have some kind of a dragon swooping over a rhino and shooting flames at it and all kind of stuff...:yahoo::eek:k: lol

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok so it appears we need to have a specific design for goodguys75 ;)

·
Registered
466 Posts
Ok so it appears we need to have a specific design for goodguys75 ;)
what are you trying to say? that im a little light in loafers:confused: i was just throwing out some ideas, and it was the first thing that came to mind.....

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No not at all, I just thought it was funny, some people give general ideas and you described what you wanted to see down to a "T", so I thought that we should have a design just for you...was not trying to imply anything my friend.

·
Registered
466 Posts
No not at all, I just thought it was funny, some people give general ideas and you described what you wanted to see down to a "T", so I thought that we should have a design just for you...was not trying to imply anything my friend.
well, thank you for making me feel special.......lol

·
Registered
59 Posts
So that I have somewhat of an idea on what everyone wants when I hire a designer (unless we have designers here who would like to help) what sort of color scheme would everyone like to see? I know a lot of you like the full screen (fluid design) but if there is a style of design you prefer, color, layout, etc., please let me know!

Personally, I prefer a darker design, but feel free to share your thoughts!
PHP, PERL, CSS ????

I'd stay away from dark blue/black and red/grey. You'll never hear the end of it....

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The first design went away cause it was a fixed width and mot people wanted the site full screen.

Those are the colors I was thinking of going with.

Digital Camo...hmm that could be interesting.

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Fix the screen size? Actually what most people wanted was the design to be full screen and not a fixed size.

Maybe I can see about doing one design in two different formats, a fixed and a fluid?

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well the site should be full screen for you right now...is it not?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts