Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HERE IT IS FOLKS.. FOR ALL YOU LOVING KYLE FANS.. HERE IS A SUPER DUPER SUMMER TIME OFFSEASON DEALSKIE!

$349.95 FOR THE SET OF 4. 2 25X10X12 SMOOTHIES & 2 25X10X12 7 PADDLE SKAT TRAK EXTREME "HAULERS" FOR YOUR UTV.

GET YOUR UTV READY TO SLING SOME SAND AND TRY AND KEEP UP WITH KYLE IN GLAMIS THIS SEASON!

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
That is a great price!!! Kyle, Blake, Joey, Travis step the fuck up! I paid alot more than that!!!:mad:

·
Registered
476 Posts
I'm thinking about it Rick!

I asked him to PM me a price mounted on some douglas aluminium wheel.

We'll see what I can sneek outta the piggy bank.

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
I totally understand, i throw that out there to motivate guys. I know it is an exspensive hobby we got here. Wants not needs

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
Keep up with Kyle, that's funny Nick!!!

If he comes out with our group, he will be the one that needs to keep up! LOL

Rog

HERE IT IS FOLKS.. FOR ALL YOU LOVING KYLE FANS.. HERE IS A SUPER DUPER SUMMER TIME OFFSEASON DEALSKIE!

$349.95 FOR THE SET OF 4. 2 25X10X12 SMOOTHIES & 2 25X10X12 7 PADDLE SKAT TRAK EXTREME "HAULERS" FOR YOUR UTV.

GET YOUR UTV READY TO SLING SOME SAND AND TRY AND KEEP UP WITH KYLE IN GLAMIS THIS SEASON!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Keep up with Kyle, that's funny Nick!!!

If he comes out with our group, he will be the one that needs to keep up! LOL

Rog
hey come on now. I will let the dunes be the judge of that. I think I can hang with a bunch of old guys!! lol :laugh:

·
Registered
49 Posts
I am old rog, that's why I'm faster, cause I make more money than him.:)
I wouldn't even have been able to afford a rhino when I was in my early 20's.
Wow Mark! I didn’t expect something like that from you. Thank you. I take that as a compliment. :good:

Yeah it is hard balancing everything right now. New house, wedding, new cars, saving for toy hauler, SARAH, rhino. ect... but such is life. No complants from me; other then I wish I had a better job; so I didnt spend so much time on these damn forums. lol

Guys like you give me inspiration to do better to have nicer toys!

one day I will as fast as you Mark!!

·
Registered
476 Posts
it is such a good price but Panels and roof are high on my list of prioritys right now! Then there is the all important sheave and duners kit that iw ant next. Then it will be time for paddles!! Unless of ocurse OldSchoolRhino comes through huge and makes me an offer I cant refuse!
Let me know on the panels...I talked to my buddy and he's ready. He's working on our racecar and my budies 2 seater but I told him about you and he can sneek you infront of us. ( no rush though )

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
it is such a good price but Panels and roof are high on my list of prioritys right now! Then there is the all important sheave and duners kit that iw ant next. Then it will be time for paddles!! Unless of ocurse OldSchoolRhino comes through huge and makes me an offer I cant refuse!
Doors then paddles in that order, the other stuff will come, the roof you wont need during the winter, as much. my 2cents

I am old rog, that's why I'm faster, cause I make more money than him.:)
I wouldn't even have been able to afford a rhino when I was in my early 20's.
You old softy, i knew you were a nice guy under that Fuck Max Powers rep. lol

I had a Banshee and a E250 ford van when i was in my 20's thats how i rolled to Glamis.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Let me know on the panels...I talked to my buddy and he's ready. He's working on our racecar and my budies 2 seater but I told him about you and he can sneek you infront of us. ( no rush though )
Travis, can you PM me his info or can I just line it up through you. Magnum boys had a deal for me but I think your guy is even sweeter becuase he woulddo the dzeus tabs as well. I really would like to budget it in for next month if I can!!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts