Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where do you normally ride? Do you know ProWrench in St Joe? I've got a small farm near Harrisonville I ride. Lots of hills and trails. This time of year I have a mud area if your into that. I've been dying to try out a small creak bed near my house. I don't know of SXSs near me. Lots of quads around, but most don't like the water. If you have something better let me know. :cool: :D

·
Registered
450 Posts
Prowrench was a regular on the boards... haven't seen him in a while. Any idea what he's been up to and how he's doing?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I haven't seen him on this site yet. I hope he knows where everyone has gone.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hey guys I'm still alive & kickin, :wave: I sort of gave up on the RhinoForums.net site for the most part. I think I'll start hanging around here when I have some time to kill.

I'll most likely come down to your place Mark in Harrisonville if it cools off a little, might hot lately for me. But I'm looking forward to checking out your trails, I'm not much of a mud fan myself but it's fun to watch! To tough for me to wash the mud off of my Rhino afterwards and hate asking another to do it for me.

Maybe we can get a few guys together or something like these guys do out west? But on a much smaller scale of course.. lol.

Mark's Northwest Missouri Rhino Orgy September 2008 :good:

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
Hey guys I'm still alive & kickin, :wave: I sort of gave up on the RhinoForums.net site for the most part. I think I'll start hanging around here when I have some time to kill.

I'll most likely come down to your place Mark in Harrisonville if it cools off a little, might hot lately for me. But I'm looking forward to checking out your trails, I'm not much of a mud fan myself but it's fun to watch! To tough for me to wash the mud off of my Rhino afterwards and hate asking another to do it for me.

Maybe we can get a few guys together or something like these guys do out west? But on a much smaller scale of course.. lol.

Mark's Northwest Missouri Rhino Orgy September 2008 :good:

HA HA HA LOL woo hoo. Make sure you get plenty of pics.!!!:eek:k:

Rog

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Anyone else want to join in? We could make a weekend out of it. I can pile up some fire wood. I've got one of those "johnny on the spot" type things. Different brand but it flushes if you have women that want to come along. Not saying the house is off limits, but its handy when you need it. :good:

·
Registered
81 Posts
You should pick a date and go for it, hopefully after the worst part of the summer is behind us but it's your baby. It's about 100 miles or so from my place to Harrisonville.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm up for anytime. I agree about the heat though. Any suggestions? Is labor day weekend too soon? Or, would you rather wait until later in September. I was just thinking it would give people traveling time if they want to join us. I could ask some of the ATV guys I ride with to bring trailers to sleep in. They are really great guys who enjoy helping fellow riders out.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think it said "rhino orgy". I don't know what my rhino is doing while I'm at work. I don't think I want to know. Who knows what will happen when we get a few of them together.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Yeah you have to watch out, Rhinos are real horney!! My rhino has treid to screw me and some other rhinos a few times! Once in Mexico! but I beat the shit out of her the rest of the trip to teach her right from wrong!!! I waxed her last night and she showed me whats under the hood......tonight we have something special planned, I am checking her oil!!!

anyway........dont want my rhino around yours...she might drug it up, have her way with it, then take some parts!!!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yea, I know what you mean. Sometimes I have a hard time keeping mine on all fours. It likes to lay upside down sunning its underbelly. I 'll probably be under mine this weekend for an oil change. It sure likes those oil changes.

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
I think it said "rhino orgy". I don't know what my rhino is doing while I'm at work. I don't think I want to know. Who knows what will happen when we get a few of them together.
Check your vodka make sure its not all watered down? lol

Yeah you have to watch out, Rhinos are real horney!! My rhino has treid to screw me and some other rhinos a few times! Once in Mexico! but I beat the shit out of her the rest of the trip to teach her right from wrong!!! I waxed her last night and she showed me whats under the hood......tonight we have something special planned, I am checking her oil!!!
anyway........dont want my rhino around yours...she might drug it up, have her way with it, then take some parts!!!
take some pictures when she is not looking:D You should have taken some pics of her in the bath. lol you know when she is all soapy.

Yea, I know what you mean. Sometimes I have a hard time keeping mine on all fours. It likes to lay upside down sunning its underbelly. I 'll probably be under mine this weekend for an oil change. It sure likes those oil changes.
LMFAO you guys are killing me, this jst turned into a great thread!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.