Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Ya I am liking those!! Thanks so much for the effort, I think they will come in handy :good:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Not sure if this is possible or if you want to mess with it. Could you give the back of the rhino a muscled look? Maybe a couple arches over the shoulders? A tail?:confused: looks good:good:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not sure if this is possible or if you want to mess with it. Could you give the back of the rhino a muscled look? Maybe a couple arches over the shoulders? A tail?:confused: looks good:good:
it's not supposed to be the whole rhino, just the head.

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
how about a little RZR coming out of its butt like poop, j/k j/k I have been hanging out with my kids to much.

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Maybe he is just asking if you can make the head and shoulders more muscular?

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
I was just thinking instead of flames it could look more muscular in the shoulder area.
I understand now what you are talking about...take out some of the flames and have more shoulder that is muscular.
Maybe the Rhino should a have sack hanging?
Ya, that is just what we need, a big hairy bull Rhino ball sack hanging, LOL

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
LMFAO!!! That is the funniest thing I have read all day..seriously I am laugjing outloud! For some reason just saying that sentence above makes me laugh so hard.....
Excellent, so I am not the only one...for some reason, saying it just cracked me up, so I am right with you.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I':laugh:ve got to agree, I started laughing in my office at work. I had a co-worker ask me what was so funny.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts