Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am pulling my stock motor out this weekend. What is is worth..It only has 400 miles on it.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
i sold my 660 with 105 hrs for 2k and the guys picked up my rhino and outlander and towed them to Phoenix to Desert Dog for me, it was a little cheaper than i wanted, but i wanted the swap done now and they needed an engine for the core race on the 26th, so we both kinda compromised. depends on situation bro IMO
you want it gone fast $2k-2500
you want to wait it out 2500-3000

i figured with gas and borrowing or buying a trailer and time off work to get it to AZ ws well worth the 500-600 for me anyways

·
Registered
250 Posts
my buddie just blew his motor what would you sell the motor for? it would need to be shiped to arkansas(i sold my motor and shipped to utah ic cost $150 thru ups it was as big and much weight as they would ship tho) let me know thanks

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i sold my 660 with 105 hrs for 2k and the guys picked up my rhino and outlander and towed them to Phoenix to Desert Dog for me, it was a little cheaper than i wanted, but i wanted the swap done now and they needed an engine for the core race on the 26th, so we both kinda compromised. depends on situation bro IMO
you want it gone fast $2k-2500
you want to wait it out 2500-3000

i figured with gas and borrowing or buying a trailer and time off work to get it to AZ ws well worth the 500-600 for me anyways

I thought I would start at 2500 I am not in a big hurry to sell it I am going to be making a trip to L a around the 1rst of the month.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Put it on a pallet that is 30" X 30" and it should be about 29" high. That IS right at about the UPS limit. UPS will ship it. It cost me $210.00 to ship mine and it weighed 134Lbs with the pallet. It went from CA to MS.
That info might help you for shipping.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts