Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey So Cal'ers , a few of us are going to Silverwood/Arrowhead on Sunday. Anyone else care to join us?? Maybe hit up the Ballbuster trail? We will definitely be hitting up Deep Creek and Devils Hole, so bring yer sunscreen and coolers.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
just checked the weather...High of 85. Meet at Miller camp at 8:30AM. Or meet off the 15 & 138 at Mc Donalds 7:45-8am. Bruce, Pinnacles staging area might be better for you but I am not sure. Let me know.

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Darn i will be camping with kids at beach, have fun keep it off its lid. count me in on the next one!

·
Registered
280 Posts
just checked the weather...High of 85. Meet at Miller camp at 8:30AM. Or meet off the 15 & 138 at Mc Donalds 7:45-8am. Bruce, Pinnacles staging area might be better for you but I am not sure. Let me know.
Dont make a crap to me where we stage, you guys call it. I got to check my EXP on my pass, I might need a new one.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dont make a crap to me where we stage, you guys call it. I got to check my EXP on my pass, I might need a new one.
Mc D's it is then! 7:45 am. As far as the pass goes, you can let them give you a ticket and just send it in with a $5.00 check. Or just get a year pass for 30.00 and find a friend to split the total cost and get them the 2nd car pass for 5.00 more for the year.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Hey So Cal'ers , a few of us are going to Silverwood/Arrowhead on Sunday. Anyone else care to join us?? Maybe hit up the Ballbuster trail? We will definitely be hitting up Deep Creek and Devils Hole, so bring yer sunscreen and coolers.

Always a good ride up there ..
My problem . Kind of been asked by another group to take them up Bee Canyon on Sunday ....
What to do ....

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ron, would love to see u up there with us at Silverwood. Didn't know there was a group doin bee cyn. Thought it was being closed due to fire season.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Always a good ride up there ..
My problem . Kind of been asked by another group to take them up Bee Canyon on Sunday ....
What to do ....
Dude your living a shelterd life buddy why not try something new j/k Bro; Maybe the groupe you speak of would like to join in at Silverwood/Arrowhead knowing there will be some cool peeps out there and many more trails.

Just a thought. :wave:

·
Registered
232 Posts
Ron, would love to see u up there with us at Silverwood. Didn't know there was a group doin bee cyn. Thought it was being closed due to fire season.

There is a group from Glamis dunes.com going up sunday ...

Man,, I got to start charging for this tour guide shit !!!!!!

I called today .... The trail will stay open as long as there is no big fire in So. Cal
Then it will be closed if personal need to help on other fires

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Old WHAT !!!!!. :mad:.. I can still lift my weight in Drywall and lift a 4x12 sheet with my teeth off the stack ...NO shit Shurlock

I've won a few beers on that bet !!!!
want to win an easy $100
bet someone they can't drink a gallon of milk in 60 minutes
warm,chocolate,cold whatever, it can't be done, but it is fun to watch.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Hmmmm... Has to be milk? Can it be Nonfat or 2%.... I am going to have to try that.
I believe it has to be whole milk. The best is the guys that do all the calculations on how much they have to drink in so much time, Most get half down no problem, by about 3 quarters, they turn green and then the fun begins.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts