Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not to sound like a little girl, but I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to everyone for their contributions and support!

For being less than a week old, I really think we have done an incredible job, granted visitors may read some topics and think we all hate each other, but everyone has been great!

I truly believe that if we continue on our current path, we will become THE Rhino site to visit.

I hope thus far that you are happy with the progression and the way the site is run, and want to ensure that all of you know you can contact me at any time with questions or concerns.

Anyhow, bottom line, I just wanted to say thank you :good:

·
Registered
450 Posts
I think the thank you should be to you DP. You have been busy getting this site going and Brian as well for his artwork. We all appreciate you tackling this for us... even if you have a Teryx! :laugh: j/k.. The Teryx are bad ass!

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I think the thank you should be to you DP. You have been busy getting this site going and Brian as well for his artwork. We all appreciate you tackling this for us... even if you have a Teryx! :laugh: j/k.. The Teryx are bad ass!
Yes mosslager hit the nail on the head THANK YOU DP :clap:

·
Registered
466 Posts
rhinotalk.net rulllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzz...thanks alot....you guys ever get any sleep, seems like you are on at all hours....:yahoo::eek:k:

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL ya I have a Teryx...but honestly, it could have gone either way, it was almost a Rhino :good:

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My pleasure, I love meeting new people, so what better way than you have an online community!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts