Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thanks Max Power!

Hey Mark just wanted to say THANKS! Nice meetin you and the Blakesta..... Def. need to meet you guys at the dunes and have some fun...sorry:punish: we had to bail out so quick, next time.. Ill hang so long youll be tryin to get rid of me:p

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Hey Mark just wanted to say THANKS! Nice meetin you and the Blakesta..... Def. need to meet you guys at the dunes and have some fun...sorry:punish: we had to bail out so quick, next time.. Ill hang so long youll be tryin to get rid of me:p

damn, you mean you got hooked up with free shirts and stickers and learned a little safety??

what a cool dude I am:yahoo:

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
you goin????? come on b!!! you back from the beach yet or just lap topin?? I just drop my ride of at sand crazed for a little work.
Yep Im still at the beach til sun. :yahoo: Im really tryin to make mutha G w/ you Chris but Im skeeerd of commitment:p.....I just talked to Daryl and he told me your buggy was there, you gonna let me run it down the street on Mon. when I go down there?????:D

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
sure have at it it's only fair since your gonna let me air out tht mid-travel of yours..:D i am trying to talk him into swapping me a mid travel for some acid staining or garage floor at his house. lol

just be careful I know your not used to the power hahah.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.