Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got home from pismo and ask anyone of the pepole that where out for this trip the SSV WORKS SYS. is the best out!!! it out played the trucks out at comp hill and I was asked to turn it down at camp so pepole could talk and the cup holders held the can of soda without spilling

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
I usually ride Glamis and I have seen some Hard hitting systems out there! Turbo's Rhino has a the best system for a Rhino i have ever heard! He can tell you the details about the build cuz i dont care. haha That system can crank all day and not wear out the battery. Unfrckn believable you have to get some video with sound Turbo!:clap:

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I instaled a batterie and a alt kit but only for safty and the abilaty to play it all day long and still start the rhino so the sys. is all self contaned

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

the alt kit I got from rickystator (the only peps that had one)the batterie tray and the SSV WORKS KIT from JASON at RIGID battery from my supplier for batts at the shop:good:

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
SSV will be at the sand show we all need to get together and buy a sys. and get a bulk buy deal ......

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Ya i am gonn be looking for a system from SSV! i need you guys to introduce me to these guys!

Or should I run a radio with headsets and run my ipod through the head sets? I need help on this. BigJim says they work bitchen. But god knows I love to be loud and obnoxious with my beat! he he

1 - 20 of 29 Posts