Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
the brownrhino is in the house!!! i have 3000 miles on my rhino. i have broken, therefore upgraded, almost everything on this toy. i've been there and done that. lets go have some fun together!!!! follow me!!! :clap::yahoo::wave::D:good:

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Hey there, great to have you with us! :wave:

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Carne Asada...I am in...where do I need to be?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
my rhino is camo. my skin is brown. if you are in trouble you know that i'm down. come short. come tall. i help them all. lets hit the trails and dunes and have a ball. :clap::yahoo:

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
my rhino is camo. my skin is brown. if you are in trouble you know that i'm down. come short. come tall. i help them all. lets hit the trails and dunes and have a ball. :clap::yahoo:
Now i know who you are Oscar! I knew i recognized the BrownRhino thing from somewhere, Welcome i am white and my Rhino is white and Black:confused: i know I know my Rhinos mom is afreak, dont ask

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hey bruce, how was pismo with your new set up?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
the spokes and hydraulics are not for me, homie.

·
Registered
0 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
gabe z wants nothing to do with the kkk.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Oscar can make some mean Carne Asada... Since he dont drink he doesnt burn it like some other hispanics..... Seems like they have 1 to many Coronas before the Carne is done and it is always burnt Oscar is the man.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i stem from a long line of carne asada cooking fools!! i preserve ancient chinese, i mean mexican, secret!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts