Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Does anyone suffer from gout?? I know its is a pain in my foot:mad:. If so let hear about it. Its alot more common than I though.
Just got over it in my left hand... it was in the knuckle on my pinkie, it hurt like a MOFO... They put my hand in a splint to immobilize it and gave a whole lot of drug that tor my stomach up. I was really messed up ... Ill save the gory stuff. Well after 3 weeks I am feeling better but still hurts a bit. Gout usually effects the toes, ankle, or the knee, stay away from Alcohol and PORK...

I wish this pain on one as it like passing a kidney stone the doc said.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Funny you bring this up. I was eating shrimp pasta plate at lunch the other day and my contractor told me it would give me gout... I was like whats that. Well he told me.. I googled it and learned my regular diet which includes a lot of seafood and steak each week makes me a prime candidate. Now I think I know why my big toe has been driving me nuts for the last few months.... not sure if it is early symptoms but it fits the description. I hear it hurts like hell though.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Be careful... I did forget that Sea Food is also one of the trigger as well. I did get the speech from the Ortho about the Diet as well, but Dam I like my Steak and Potatoes.

Ohh well I just have to accpet I am getting old.

·
Registered
5,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
0 Posts
I will verify Jim but a good friend of mine suffers from Gout regularly...usually after a good binge of drinking and steak.....he was partying with a DR. at Lake Mead one time and was telling him that he wasnt drinking becuase of his gount...the dr told him to take 3 aleave before he drinks and he will have no issues with the gout.....shure enough it f'n works...he has been on a binge for the last year without a flare up!!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
I'm serious...I'm making shirts....They will have Rhino Talk on the front and on the back it will say...

"lmfao no big hairy balls logo is going on my stuff"
Hapa 2008
Count me in for a shirt!!! HAHAHAHA

1 - 20 of 20 Posts