Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am leaving for China on tuesday july 1st for 25 days, since i get no 4th of july trip i was thinking of doing a Pine cove ride on this saturday june 28, anyone else interested in going? i HAVE to ride one more time before i dont get to for a month!!

here is some pics of one of the past runs, if you have not been, this place is super fun day trip, should be pretty cool once you get up into the trees.
blake

Attachments

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Damn dude, those are some great shots!

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Hey Dieselpower, How do you put a ride at the top of the page so people see it? I remember they did it with the Friday night rhinos.

Is this even necessary or will we just need to bump it evey now and then?

Any suggestions are great! Rhino Mayhem rides are always fun so i want to help get the word out! :good:

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lets do this!! Whos in...start the List!

1.Rhino Mayhem
2.Hapa
3.JoeyD
4.Goodtimes
5.Eat Dirt? We need a trail guide!
6.Mosslager

come on!! who else is in?????:mad:

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
I'm gonna go pick the Rhino up tomorrow so I can go through it before the weekend. Where do we meet to start. Also, who all is leaving from the OC area... maybe we can follow out... Rhino Convoy!
I live off the 55fwy and 91fwy, I dont have to take my kids! So it is on!

I prefer to caravan because i have no sense of direction. Stetler, Max Powers are in Orange. You guys gonna get in on this ride before china boy Mayhem is gone?:p

·
Registered
0 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Shell Gas Station
44462 Florida Ave. (State Hwy 74)
Hemet, Ca. 92544

Some simple directions.... Get on Florida Ave (State Hwy 74) and go east. About 1 or 2 miles past Ramona Expwy you will come to a Shell Gas Station on your left hand side.

1 - 20 of 112 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.