Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner

thinking of Idyllwild/ pine cove ride saturday?

16K views 111 replies 13 participants last post by  JoeyD23 
#1 ·
i am leaving for China on tuesday july 1st for 25 days, since i get no 4th of july trip i was thinking of doing a Pine cove ride on this saturday june 28, anyone else interested in going? i HAVE to ride one more time before i dont get to for a month!!

here is some pics of one of the past runs, if you have not been, this place is super fun day trip, should be pretty cool once you get up into the trees.
blake

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Damn dude, those are some great shots!

#10 ·
Hey Dieselpower, How do you put a ride at the top of the page so people see it? I remember they did it with the Friday night rhinos.

Is this even necessary or will we just need to bump it evey now and then?

Any suggestions are great! Rhino Mayhem rides are always fun so i want to help get the word out! :good:

#17 ·
when I spoke to Blakey yesterday he said somethign abotu just meeting right at the trail head in Hemet....I am horrible with directions as well but Blake should be able to tell you guys exactly which way to go....

Wheres Gabe Z at already that dick? He is a hemet resident he knows all the street names and shiat.

#22 ·
If there is a ride you would like to be separate, just send me a PM and I can make it stick :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.