Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
lookin good. I did mine in krylon blue quite a few months ago and its still lookin good. THats with several river trips on it and the dunes... dez... and more... stuff holds up great.

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
I am really liking that matte finish!!

·
Registered
442 Posts
Good start on my Wally-World custom paint job. I still have some more work to do but it's taking shape.

Whos sticker is on your hood?

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
If I had to guess, I would say that looks like Weller Racing?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys, and yeah, I suspect it will be hard to clean being dead flat as it is. But if it becomes a PITA, I'll change colors. Another thirty-five bucks and a weekend and it can have a whole new look.

·
Registered
117 Posts
The flat finish looks bitchin, but it's sooo hard to take care of. This is a pair we built. flat black with House of Colors tangelo over it.

Btw, thats all paint, no vinyl at all!

L&G in San Diams, CA rocks. They paint all of our SEMA projects and most everyone elses.

Btw, that costs way more then $35. Yours looks really good.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Those paint jobs are way cool, but could be nothing more than a "trailer queen" around here. Trails are very tight with lots of flying mud and rocks.

SSV Works, do you guys sell the front 6X9 pods for the Rhino unloaded? I don't see the front ones on your website at all.

·
Registered
77 Posts
i like that fj cruiser.

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
Those paint jobs are way cool, but could be nothing more than a "trailer queen" around here. Trails are very tight with lots of flying mud and rocks.

SSV Works, do you guys sell the front 6X9 pods for the Rhino unloaded? I don't see the front ones on your website at all.
Yes you can get them with out speakers.

And hell yeh that FJ looks great, when you guys want to do a VooDoo Blue one let me know. lol

Rog

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
yeah i love the lift and wheel cmbo on that Fj, i just did my wifes 4 runner it came out prety good, i will try to post pics for ya rog.

·
Registered
117 Posts

Yep, We offer then unloaded too. RH-FKP69
Just change the box to 'without speakers'.

Thanks Rog. Voodoo Blue huh... that would be sick over a white base.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts