Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
we lost a great customizer in the rhino world....

If you use the stock sensor spot, your high temp light will not work. Then when your electronic temp gauge does notwork do to water or all the ruff bumps, you are left with nothing for over heating. Now if you go with an in line you get more accurate readings, no electronics to fail you and your high temp light will still work. Believe me i build custom products and do upgrades on ATVs and SXS for a living. I would not waste my time or my customers rides to a junk electronic gauge
thought this was funny to read, after the whole issue:laugh:

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
we lost a great customizer in the rhino world....

If you use the stock sensor spot, your high temp light will not work. Then when your electronic temp gauge does notwork do to water or all the ruff bumps, you are left with nothing for over heating. Now if you go with an in line you get more accurate readings, no electronics to fail you and your high temp light will still work. Believe me i build custom products and do upgrades on ATVs and SXS for a living. I would not waste my time or my customers rides to a junk electronic gauge

thought this was funny to read, after the whole issue:laugh:
That is one stupid MoFo. you don't have an electronic temp guage you dumb fuck, it is an IDIOT (like you 4x4pac) Light. and of course if you replace it with something else it does not not work.

And no the inlines are not more accurate then the stock location. IF you add a guage and then depend on the IDIOT (like you again 4x4pac) to come on then what was the point of adding the guage you stupid bastard??

EEEEERRRRRRRRRRR Dickhead!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
That is one stupid MoFo. you don't have an electronic temp guage you dumb fuck, it is an IDIOT (like you 4x4pac) Light. and of course if you replace it with something else it does not not work.

And no the inlines are not more accurate then the stock location. IF you add a guage and then depend on the IDIOT (like you again 4x4pac) to come on then what was the point of adding the guage you stupid bastard??

EEEEERRRRRRRRRRR Dickhead!!
at a boy Rog!!! I wish the fucker would come back.....I wonder if he reads this!?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
anyone know of someone who can build me a custom steel front bumper for some hard core riding back east.......????:laugh:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts