Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets here what you guys do with your tire in the off season to make you tires last. Man i put new tires on the rig last year and they are already dry-rotted, and cracked i did not put covers on them though like a dumb-ass but even the tires 2ft from my fence that hardly see the sun even cracked. Mich. tires E load range spent good chedder on them. I do detail my rig at least once at the begging and end of each season.:mad:

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Chris- theres a chemical you can buy at camping world that you rub/spray on and it is like a tire cover, try that and see....?

·
Registered
466 Posts
Lets here what you guys do with your tire in the off season to make you tires last. Man i put new tires on the rig last year and they are already dry-rotted, and cracked i did not put covers on them though like a dumb-ass but even the tires 2ft from my fence that hardly see the sun even cracked. Mich. tires E load range spent good chedder on them. I do detail my rig at least once at the begging and end of each season.:mad:
probably getting radiant heat from the wall, like a brick oven .......damn i finally get to use my fire science knowledge.....:D

·
Registered
466 Posts
I condition the rubber and put tire covers on. So far my tires are doing great, they are a little over a year old.
bring them to vegas and you will see how well they doooooooo......:p

·
Registered
466 Posts
i guess the best thing you could do, if you have the will, is to take them off the trailer and store them in a cool place....that would be hard to do, but would give you a lot more life...or store your rig in an inclosed area that is cool.....vegas heat just sucks in general, f up everything....:mad:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts