Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Sign up and stick around a while......There is room for more than one forum on the Net......There is lots of knowledge here....this will be a great site. Some of us are just tired of the BS going on over there. Its OK to have an opinion:good::good:
im scuured to stay here how do i un-sign up:laugh: going to be a kick ass site.......

·
Registered
476 Posts
I agree we can still be friends. I just wanted somthing fresh with familiar faces.

AND to support the radest fucking dude alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LONG LIVE MaxPowers!

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
funny how everyone is getting territorial about rhino sites. I am on both, i will save my posting for here, but there is alot of OLDvaluable info on the search in that site, IMO the cool guys to rap with are here for the most part.

·
Registered
792 Posts
funny how everyone is getting territorial about rhino sites. I am on both, i will save my posting for here, but there is alot of OLDvaluable info on the search in that site, IMO the cool guys to rap with are here for the most part.
Give it time and you will see. I have a good feeling this site is going to grow and grow with lots of great input.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Yeah guys, lets think about this for a moment, another rhino forum with lots of good people and lots of good information. Who wins...you do ultimately ! its a no brainer ! :good:

·
Registered
363 Posts
I have to agree there is a lot of old valuable info over there. I used to think the same thing about BRP when RF came online. I eventually stopped surfing BRP though as the info was just that. OLD. Did I mention there is too much butt kissing going on over there. Sorry I am not into that. Vendors get butt hurt when you go some where else to get parts. People get pissed when you talk to their enemies. Give me a break. I am a two-timer at the moment.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
I have to agree there is a lot of old valuable info over there. I used to think the same thing about BRP when RF came online. I eventually stopped surfing BRP though as the info was just that. OLD. Did I mention there is too much butt kissing going on over there. Sorry I am not into that. Vendors get butt hurt when you go some where else to get parts. People get pissed when you talk to their enemies. Give me a break. I am a two-timer at the moment.
we will chat with both your faces, we like everyone.:laugh:

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
I was gonna make my screen name Fuck Max Powers! lol But you never want to get on that guys bad side,. lol Besides i like guys who back up the talk with some actions. Max Powers can drive and drive fast. if you dont believe then you need to get your ars out there and ride with him, if you can hang!

I need a safety meeting, i will be back!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts