Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i will be off either hodge rd or outlet center dr. today with the guys from outlaw offroad conducting the official first test of thier new Geiser Bros. truck. come say hi if you are around..

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Have a good time Blake..... Funny that is where we first met. Remember at Slash X? Have a cheeseburger and a beer for me. Have fun and be safe.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just got back home, we blew up the turbo on a 06 super duty 6.0 powerstroke, so no testing today, sucks!!!!
Mikef, no shit huh, that was the first day i took that rhino out, its come along way since then..

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Thats what I was thinking.... Your Rhino and your Rhino Knowledge has come a long way since then.

You should post up some before and after pics sometime.

·
Registered
466 Posts
just got back home, we blew up the turbo on a 06 super duty 6.0 powerstroke, so no testing today, sucks!!!!
Mikef, no shit huh, that was the first day i took that rhino out, its come along way since then..
throw out the ford and put a cummins motor in it, still a ford but have a good motor......lol

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
throw out the ford and put a cummins motor in it, still a ford but have a good motor......lol
ya not my truck, its outlaw offroads chase truck, they have a sposonship from capo ford so im sure it will get handled, it messed up today bad though, ive been up since 4am getting onboard cams and such ready and charged, left by 530am and were broken down on the 91 and 15 by 630am.. oh well, what can you do?

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thats what I was thinking.... Your Rhino and your Rhino Knowledge has come a long way since then.

You should post up some before and after pics sometime.
as soon as its done i will, i just got my new painted body on and everything else is at embee for powder coating. when i get it all put back together i will do a timeline deal of my rhino.

·
Registered
466 Posts
ya not my truck, its outlaw offroads chase truck, they have a sposonship from capo ford so im sure it will get handled, it messed up today bad though, ive been up since 4am getting onboard cams and such ready and charged, left by 530am and were broken down on the 91 and 15 by 630am.. oh well, what can you do?
when is the next vid comming out?:good:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts