1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do you think the warranty on a new stellar 38 ft 5th wheel is worth it
???????????:confused:
it cost $3500 7 years/100% coverage:(

after reading our last trailer warranty .. it really doesnt cover anything..:mad:

we have up to a year to purchase it:eek:k:

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
It would really depends on what the warranty actually covers, most don't cover a whole lot that is worth the $$. If you are handy at all you should be able to keep the rig 100% all by yourself!

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
read through it carefully then read it again. but i never personaly buy the warranties at time of purchase, pay cash at at a latter date that way your not financing the thing,and paying even more, and they pressure you into it at time of sale so fast, and tell you it covers everything, when it really don't cover shit. my $02
CYA....

·
Registered
153 Posts
Does the factory provide any type of warranty when you purchase it? If not then I would spring for it. If so, then you should wait your one year, see how things are going and revaluate the situation at that time.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I have never seen a need for a warranty. Most appliances are covered by the manufacturer and if you need some simple repairs you can do those yourself or have a friend help. usually its leaky plumbing fittings. I would say save the money and use it for fuel...:wave:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.