Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To show our appreciation for this new forum, Trail logic is pleased to offer our popular suspension gussets at a great price! This set is 10ga plate steel and powder coated matt black to match your Rhinos frame. Includes all needed hardware. This is a complete set for just a few more bucks than others sell just one piece for. $110 plus shipping, the price go's back to 145 after the five sets are sold....

Here is the link...

Yamaha Rhino Suspension Gusset Set

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
To show our appreciation for this new forum, Trail logic is pleased to offer our popular suspension gussets at a great price! This set is 10ga plate steel and powder coated matt black to match your Rhinos frame. Includes all needed hardware. This is a complete set for just a few more bucks than others sell just one piece for. $110 plus shipping, the price go's back to 145 after the five sets are sold....

Here is the link...

Yamaha Rhino Suspension Gusset Set
Will this work on my 05?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
STUPID QUESTION HERE! I need the info, What is the advantage of these?
Not a stupid question...

Both the Rhino diffs hang from two points, basicly tubes that connect the a-arm mounts. If you hit something that causes damage to these mounts the diff cases have been known to split or break at these mouting points. This kit includes bolt on gussets to add a 3rd mounting point to trianulate the mounting. The A-arm gussets connect both sides of the mounts and provide a stronger attatchment point, that is less apt to pull the a-arms through the thin stock pivot points. Basicly this kit is cheap insurance against expensive repairs, the diffs go for over a grand each.

I you just put around on your Rhino with stock power, tires and suspension tan you dont need this kit. If you have added any of those things or ride your machine hard it's a pretty good idea. If you add the extra leverage of long travel it's a damn good idea.

here is a pic of what happens to the stock mounting points...

Chirs

·
Registered
442 Posts
Kyle what are you talking about?

·
Registered
442 Posts
it is a bolt on brace that attaches the front of the rear a arm bolts to help strengthen them. it also bolts under the sway bar bolt to help support the brace.

two pieces one for each side.
You have to be cool in order to have that plate. Call Me on my cell.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.