Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I HERAD THIS TODAY THAT ULTRA BOATS AND ELEMINATOR BOATS ARE GOING OUT OF BUSINESS.....THAT SUCKS DAMN ECONOMY:mad:

·
Registered
466 Posts
that suck, all i know is eliminator boats are badd azz.....if i had a few hundred thousand laying around i would get one...maybe one that can hold a rhino on its deck......

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A very good source .....but hopefully they can restructure !

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thay are expensive in a bitchen economy but now....you can't drive that 30 footer with twin 496h.o.'s to work @ $5.00 a gal. I mean don't get me wrong they are bad ass but if nobody is buyin then someone is closin .that is a very specific market and it would be difficult to stay open right now ,maybe they can put aside the boat molds and make auto body parts.....i don't know it just sucks very bad for everyone:(

·
Registered
466 Posts
Thay are expensive in a bitchen economy but now....you can't drive that 30 footer with twin 496h.o.'s to work @ $5.00 a gal. I mean don't get me wrong they are bad ass but if nobody is buyin then someone is closin .that is a very specific market and it would be difficult to stay open right now ,maybe they can put aside the boat molds and make auto body parts.....i don't know it just sucks very bad for everyone:(
what about twin rhino motors for the big blocks? now that is an idea:good:

·
Registered
43 Posts

Eliminator and Ultra are now targeting the higher end $$$$$ market which is basically a recession proof segment of the market. There are thousands of people who don't even think twice before dropping 250K for a toy.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
i dont know if they realy are going out but i do know there are alot of
Eliminator boats for sale at 1/2 price that are 1 to 2 years old!! now how can any BUSINESS compete with them selves on the used market that is so low and all the repose out there

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Eliminator and Ultra are now targeting the higher end $$$$$ market which is basically a recession proof segment of the market. There are thousands of people who don't even think twice before dropping 250K for a toy.
REMEMBER THOSE IN THE HIGHER END $$$$$$$ DID'NT GET THERE BY PISSIN AWAY THIER MONEY. I KNOW MY FAMILY HAS PLENTY OF MONEY WE ARE SURROUNDED WITH TOYS .......FOR EXAMPLE 75' X 25' 3 LEVEL SHARPE HOUSEBOAT ON THE WATER WITH ZODIAC AND 2 SEA-DOO'S ON THE ROOF , 30' ADVANTAGE VICTORY ,4 RHINOS , 3 40 FOOT BEAVER MOTORHOMES AND THE LIST GOES ON SO I THINK WE ARE THIER TARGET $$$$$
I'M NOT TRYIN TO BE AN ASS SO DON'T TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY I'M JUST TELLIN YA WHAT I HAVE HEARD. BTW I HOPE THIS DOES'NT HAPPEN I'M JUST WORRIED IF MY MONEY IS IN A STABLE BANK RIGHT NOW:mad: THIS WHOLE THING IS B.S.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I dont think Eliminator will Bk. They have a pretty good rep. I was talking to Bob leach(owner of Eliminator) at havasu a few months back and he did say buisness was off over 50% ,He might have enough money to survive this down turn. Ultra on the other hand might not have the clientele or the deep pockets to ride this out,I dont know. Down sizing is definately going to happen either way.

·
Registered
138 Posts
REMEMBER THOSE IN THE HIGHER END $$$$$$$ DID'NT GET THERE BY PISSIN AWAY THIER MONEY. I KNOW MY FAMILY HAS PLENTY OF MONEY WE ARE SURROUNDED WITH TOYS .......FOR EXAMPLE 75' X 25' 3 LEVEL SHARPE HOUSEBOAT ON THE WATER WITH ZODIAC AND 2 SEA-DOO'S ON THE ROOF , 30' ADVANTAGE VICTORY ,4 RHINOS , 3 40 FOOT BEAVER MOTORHOMES AND THE LIST GOES ON SO I THINK WE ARE THIER TARGET $$$$$
I'M NOT TRYIN TO BE AN ASS SO DON'T TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY I'M JUST TELLIN YA WHAT I HAVE HEARD. BTW I HOPE THIS DOES'NT HAPPEN I'M JUST WORRIED IF MY MONEY IS IN A STABLE BANK RIGHT NOW:mad: THIS WHOLE THING IS B.S.
I hope you dont piss of Joey :p LOL
Tell us how you really feel :punish:

j/k

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
nevermind pretty tasteless post by mush, editted to not look like a ass i'll leave that award to joeyd j/k joey

·
Registered
227 Posts
we will see if Hallet is next they just built and opened a new facility not a good move with the economy like this. Nick does get the high end customers but that facility was not cheap. I will have to ask the IMCO boys if they have heard anything about Bob.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts