Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is an awesome product. I got it from Custom Motorsports. Ask for Joe. He is a great guy and knows all about great customer service. They have taken really good care of me and my Rhino. Their website is...... Custom Motorsports, Inc. I think it was about $ 265.00. Kind of expensive but it is a great idea and well worth the money. It came with the ice chest. It has a lock and keys too. It is pretty big so you could take out the ice chest and store tools or other valuables inside of it too. It mounts under the hood between the two bars. 4 bolts and you are ready to go..... It is real light. I love it so far.

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
That is really nice, I really wish when they designed the Teryx they had a hood that would open. So much space under there to work with, yet no way to get to it.

Great addition for sure :good:

·
Registered
40 Posts
I like the extra storage aspect, but don't care for the cooler. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like you have to remove the cooler to open it since it's such a snug fit and the tilting lid type cooler.

Cool idea though, good pics too. My cooler is staying the bed though.....

Cheers

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
To be honest I am not sure. I will try it later.

I dont drink as many beers as Cliffy.... so getting to it is not and issue for me. I use it for lunch and waters.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.