Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WELL WE GOT IT ALL BOLTED BACK TOGETHER FOR THE CUSTOMER TO TAKE OUT THIS WEEKEND AND GET SOME VALVING DONE ON THE WALKER EVANS THAT ARE BEING REVALVED & RESPRING RIGHT NOW.

SO FAR:

UTV CRAP 4130 RACE CAGE W/ DOORS & ROOF (ATTACHES TO REAR BUMPER)
UTV CRAP 4130 RACE REAR BUMPER W/ A-ARM SUPPORTS
UTV CRAP BED DELETE KIT
UTV CRAP / PRP LOWERED EXCLUSIVE LOW BACK SEATS W/ ADJUSTABLE HEADRESTS
CROW 5PT H STYLE 3 X 3 PADDED HARNESSES
UTV CRAP LOWERED SEAT BASES
OMF ROKSTAR BLACK BEADLOCK WHEELS
MAXXIS BIGHORN 25X8X12 AND 25X10X12 TIRES
XMF BILLET REAR VIEW CONVEX MIRROR

BACK FROM POWDER COAT AND AWAITING A WHOLE LIST OF GOODIES..

MORE TO COME.. BUT FOR NOW.. ENJOY =]

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i cant figure the stupid youtube code.

heres a video..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq0ex94AYZU"]YouTube - UTV CRAP TERYX RACE BUILD WALK AROUND[/ame]

·
Registered
476 Posts
Looking good.

Now here's a stupid question. Did it come with different color hood and rear fenders or did he wans tehm that way?

Either way still looks good.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Thats a real nice ride this might be wrong of me to say but ill do it any way
see how the body line is way up on the doors is it possabull to run the front lower windshild bar into the plastic behind the dash? That would lower the doors to hood and bed body line. is this something that can be done i realy like these and was woundering thanx

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the reason the door skins come up so high is due to the mounting location off the front cage bung. the customer wanted it to still be removable as well as cover the bolts of the cage up to give it a more "uniform" look.

the door skin could come down lower but you would see the bare door frame as well. due to the mounting points.

if you get what im saying...

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Bad azz, looks a little pieced together. with the different techture blacks. could just be the pics, nothing you cant blend if you wanted. Keep the pics coming lets see the LT!

·
Registered
63 Posts
I think kawi didn't paint the bed cause they were being cheap. Use the same bed with the red and green models and just add graphics. The teryx is looking sharp as hell I like it :clap:

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
the reason the door skins come up so high is due to the mounting location off the front cage bung. the customer wanted it to still be removable as well as cover the bolts of the cage up to give it a more "uniform" look.

the door skin could come down lower but you would see the bare door frame as well. due to the mounting points.

if you get what im saying...
yes i do i was looking at one at the last pismo ride i like the power and the look thats why i ask i gess i better look a littal more at one but i realy like what you did to that one:good:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
what kind of motor work is it getting or is that top secret??

the customer wants to run the super stock or modified class so minor bolt ons only.

exhaust tip, rejet, intake filter, cdi and maybe some UTV CRAP clutch work.

Walker Evans shocks with OEM arms. wheel spacers.

or we may get crazy and go long travel.. that is all up to the customer. we build what they want, we just try to give a guiding hand in the best choices for each budget.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Nice build. XMF does some killer stuff. Hey nick what is the weight if the teryx?

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
the customer wants to run the super stock or modified class so minor bolt ons only.

exhaust tip, rejet, intake filter, cdi and maybe some UTV CRAP clutch work.

Walker Evans shocks with OEM arms. wheel spacers.

or we may get crazy and go long travel.. that is all up to the customer. we build what they want, we just try to give a guiding hand in the best choices for each budget.
I like the shocks alot, i worry about wheel spacers on any suspension, I have just seen them bend stuff. deffinatly an upsell to LT is in order and dont use the spacers! This thing is to nice to stop now.:clap: my .02 cents

1 - 20 of 26 Posts