Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While I think we sometimes have a great experience with a vendor yet remember to tell others about it, I decided we could do something to say thank you to those who over the months or years have helped us out.

Take a moment to list a vendor who you feel has gone above and beyond to assist you or those in the past.

The vendor with the most nominations will receive three months of banner advertising at no cost. If there is a tie, then both those vendors will receive three months of banner advertising.

Nominations will be open starting today and ending 31 August 2008 :good:

To clarify, the company can be a vendor, repair shop, performance shop, etc.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
I'll throw the first nominee up

THE PROSHOP

Not sure if you consider a repair shop a vendor, but they sell stuff so I would.
John always go above the norm for me and anyone I have sent his way.
Not only do you get a great mechanic, you make a new friend.
John put up the money for the shirts and always makes sure my car is ready for what ever ride I may want to go on. Yeah proshop

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry yes, vendor, performance shop, repair shop...sorry that was unclear.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
I have a few shops/vendors that I would highly recomend for great customer service. They have always been good to me and bent over backwords to make sure I was happy.

1. Makin Tracks (Steve)
2. Custom Motorsports
3. Black Rhino Performance
4. SDR Motorsports (Tim)

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
The Pro Shop!!!

My Rhino runs great and the price is right! it rolls at 50 plus in the sand, and it getsa there fast! Not bad for a 4 seater.
The Rhinotalk Shirts big hit!!!
And they Ride!! fast,, found that out at the Glamis night ride.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
I havent been to the Pro Shop yet.... But Mark, Rick and Bruce speak highly of them so they must be good.

Although I am thinking that it may be time to take my Rhino down there and get a few mor HP out of it..... I think I like what they did to Bruces Rhino.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Trail Logic
The best skids period! Trail tested on the Alpine Loop. Great service! :good:

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
PROSHOPMade me fast (rhino 660)my worker Lance fast (honda 450r) With out any bullshit and john is a strat shooter. He will be there to help after you spend $$$ :good:and the beast price on moter work I'v seen or heard of!!!!!If you have not talked to him I would say give hime a call and talk to him he realy knows his moters!!!! JOHN IS A GEART ASSET TO RHINO TALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts