Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what is the visitor message? I received a message from a member here, but it was in a section called visitor message which is not the same as my PM box. Too many options. I am confused

·
Registered
792 Posts
I'm trying to figure out how you posted this question tomorrow ALREADY ?????? DO I have my time zone set up wrong or is it the site?

Not sure on your question. Sorry.
Dieselpowered should get back to you pretty fast with a answer. He's pretty on top of things at this site.

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
The visitor message is in your profile my friend. Go to the top right, just as if you were going to read a PM, pull down that menu and it will show you some options. Click on 'Visitor Messages' They are kinda like PMs, however, visible to anyone who visits your profile :) Just let me know if you have any additional questions.

Stetler, thanks for the words :)

Sounds like you may have your time zone incorrect, do you know how to change it?

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good to know everyone can read them. LOL

Got another question. Should I be able to type in the reply box directly at the end of the thread and then hit submit. It will not allow me to do that. Sorry for all the questions. Just not sure if they are problems or not and want you to be aware of them.

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
You are referring to the quick reply box...no it will not let you type in there until you hit the 'Quick Reply' button in the post you want to reply to (it is located in the bottom right of the post...first button from the right)

I know some sites allow you to just start typing in the box and then click 'Post Quick Reply', I would like to give you the technical reason as to why I have it setup the way I do, however, I can never remember why...I was just told by the developers to have it this way.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ah, I always seem to block out those little icons. Thanks

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
My pleasure, you know where to find me if you have any other questions :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts