Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THE PROSHOP!!! After all you at the pismo ride told me to call him and after high desert rhino passed me over and over agin. I called JOHN at the proshop he got me moving real good!!! on the flats out to comp hill i normaly hit 45 i have seen 50 but down hill now im at 50 and down hill saw 58.. came down hill at comp to get a run at a jummp i like to hit was at 45 to 49 this time 59 61 now hats off to JOHN AT THE PRO SHOP soon my ride will be going down to see him to do some more tune up to it did i say this is on a rhino with 1578 miles on it and no moter work --stock- cam. carb. piston. head. all stock

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
cool glad it worked for you, i have been watchig you guys over this shop, and if i wasn't doing a motor swap already, i would check them out for sure.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
just wate im taking it to him real soon than 65 70 on the sand:good::good::yahoo::yahoo:

·
Registered
61 Posts
I'm very tempted to give these guys a call. Hell, before my 686 blew up, my top speed was stuck at 66. Maybe they could get me a little more umph!

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
he made a belever out of me (660 rhino) and my employee lance (450r honda) and anyone that saw how we ran before and how we run now!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts