Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
some of you saw highdsrtrhino's post on how he hit 65 mph after taking his rhino to the proshop for some work.
at pismo, he consistently beat the teryx's and everyone else, but me of coarse. He was so happy with the way his rhino ran, he launced it 20 ft down into a witches eye. bent a supposed unbreakable tierod. fixed it and flew around the rest of the weekend.
I did get beat bad by a turborzr, it moved fast when that turbo kicked in.
we have to see how reliable it is for $5,000 though.
I also dragged kong, the custom built r1, he spanked me to. Oh well, mine went back on the trailer with nothing broke(Again)

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
I cannot wait to get my motor done in my Teryx...will be interested to see how it performs.

Sounds like you had a pretty decent time in Pismo, welcome back!

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I cannot wait to get my motor done in my Teryx...will be interested to see how it performs.

Sounds like you had a pretty decent time in Pismo, welcome back!
watcha doin to the teryx? 840?

you know if you just put a efi on it, it would kill just about everything.

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
840 stage III cams, clutch kit, lightened and machined clutch...should move alright :)

Ya EFI would be nice...we will see what the future holds.

·
Registered
280 Posts
some of you saw highdsrtrhino's post on how he hit 65 mph after taking his rhino to the proshop for some work.
at pismo, he consistently beat the teryx's and everyone else, but me of coarse. He was so happy with the way his rhino ran, he launced it 20 ft down into a witches eye. bent a supposed unbreakable tierod. fixed it and flew around the rest of the weekend.
I did get beat bad by a turborzr, it moved fast when that turbo kicked in.
we have to see how reliable it is for $5,000 though.
I also dragged kong, the custom built r1, he spanked me to. Oh well, mine went back on the trailer with nothing broke(Again)

You said it man, more props to the pro shop, and of course I cant go anywhere without showing off my underside :p

·
Registered
280 Posts
So what did the pro shop do to this hot rod??
KMS w/dune kit, ProOne intake and a Ron Woods full pipe with the super trap and of course their own jetting.

Droped it off at 8:30am and picked it up at 1:30 and the fhucking thing rips, just got back from pismo.

·
Registered
785 Posts
i met a guy with a terex that has ALOT of motor work done. i am not sure by who but DAMN that thing hauled ass. He passed my on the canal road. He said he was doing about 74MPH...

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
I have one going together right now that has been converted to EFI. :clap:
Using an aftermarket or converting the Brute to work with it?

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Sounds interesting, please share once you can :)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts